Sunday, March 16, 2003

God is a fish

Thought I would post the first few lines of the article you just recommended as it may get some people to read it, as it is by far one of the strangest I have ever read. Could it be true? An attempt to slander a sect of people? A happy coincidence, or miracle? Or simply a talking carp? Then again, if asked if I would put my faith in George Bush or a talking fish...I think the answer is pretty obvious really....

"An obscure Jewish sect in New York has been gripped in awe by what it believes to be a mystical visitation by a 20lb carp that was heard shouting in Hebrew, in what many Jews worldwide are hailing as a modern miracle. Many of the 7,000-member Skver sect of Hasidim in New Square, 30 miles north of Manhattan, believe God has revealed himself in fish form." For more click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment